Thursday, May 15, 2008

A day in my life

I know I'm terribly far behind. While I would love to go back and get caught up on all of my cute pictures, we all know that's pretty unrealistic. I'm trying to remind myself that some posting, even if incomplete, is better than no posting at all. That darn perfectionistic streak. (and yes, I acknowledge that it's a fickle perfectionistic streak. The state my house would be in, were it not for Carl, gives plenty of support to the fact that I very easily let go of perfection if I don't really care about something. :)

So, just so you know that I am pretty busy around here, I did a "Day in the Life" photo journal of a recent day. OK, it was at the end of April. This is the third year in a row, and I find it really fun to do.


A Day in the Life of Us


Feel free to browse around the other pictures, as well. There are great pictures in the May, 2008 album of our trip to Eatwell Farms (our CSA) for Strawberry Farms. Imagine--all you can eat strawberries in the field, along with $1/pound take home for organic, just-picked strawberries. Erik kept count, he ate 40 or so in the field. I didn't keep count, but I'm pretty sure I ate more. (Don't tell him, though, he thinks he won!)

No comments: