Saturday, September 13, 2008

Long overdue update!

It's a month (and a few days) later, and CeeCee still isn't walking. She'll take 3-4 steps in a row, but she has to be urged to do so. I now understand when people say that their child could walk, but lacked the confidence to do so. She just isn't sure she can do it.

She's still really tiny. At 13 months she is 16.3 lbs. She's still growing, but not very much. She dropped on her curve at about 9 months (to way under 5th percentile), and now that curve seems to be flattening out. We'll go back in another month for another weight check. If she's still dropping, the ped will probably run some tests to rule out a few potential problems. It's really hard to get CeeCee to eat, though. She eats one small piece of bread, and she's done. Today I did discover that she loves Veggie Booty. She ate maybe 1/4 cup of it, along with 10 french fries or so. Very nutritious dinner! But it was the most she's ever eaten in one sitting. :)

I'm going to work on getting some of the last month's pictures up tonight.

4 comments:

mary grace said...

Glad I found your update!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Logan was like that with the walking. He is a tank however. 25lbs at 20 mos. Not lacking for food stuffs. ;) I hope all goes well with CeeCee and her dr apt. You could invest in veggie booty. :)

Love Val

Becca said...

Yea for Booty! :) Juliana and CeeCee would do well at dinner together - French Fries and Booty! Yummy! Can she have Pirate's Booty, too? Or is it veggie only? Juliana also loved fruity booty, but we can't find it here any more. :)

Teaching by Mom said...

Veggie Booty? I would love to know what that is so I can try it with my little ones.