Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Star Wars Legos

Every father's dream--his children are as passionate about something he enjoys as he is. That dream is coming true in our household. For the 10 years we've been married, Carl has received Star Wars Legos for nearly every birthday and Christmas from my parents. He's enjoyed constructing them, and then saved them all in a box.

Now that the boys are older, they've been watching the series together, and making great use of Carl's Legos collection. Anders particularly is obsessed, wanting to play with the Legos all the time. Of course, it's better when playing with someone else, so I am often recruited in the afternoons when we're home together. I like putting Legos together, but reenacting Episode IV, say, with the Legos, is not my favorite activity. I love my son, though!

From October 2008


My contributions
From October 2008


From October 2008


Anders also holding his Coin Club card, given to him by Erik
From October 2008

No comments: