Sunday, June 13, 2010

Comments are moderated

I know, it hardly matters, as this blog seems quite dead. For some reason, however, comment spammers seem to really like the Halloween post. So, in order to save myself the work of going back in and deleting them, I'm giving myself the work of having to approve comments instead.

I think about blogging a lot. Mostly when I should be doing something else, and am procrastinating, I guess. Like right now, when I'm supposed to be finishing homework, and getting ready for an exam tomorrow. My momentum was lost, however, when I realized I'd never sent in the proctor request for this exam, which means that I probably can't take it tomorrow (unless they are working late on a Sunday night...). Which isn't really a big deal, but it's frustrating, creating more work for me. So now, my choice was either go through and delete comments on my blog, or play yet another game of Bejeweled Blitz. I went with the blog, at least for now, and this completely pointless post.

So, I do still have kids. And they're still cute. But I'm not really putting pictures here anymore. It's more work, and more open than putting them on facebook. I think about restricting the earlier parts of this blog, or going back through and editing posts. I've not really ever worried about internet security that way, but as my kids get older I find myself wondering how much information about them is wise to put online. No decisions have been made yet, though, and I imagine I'll be too lazy to do much.

This is my chance to go to bed early, I suppose, since studying hard now for my not-happening exam seems kind of pointless. All that caffeine I drank to keep myself awake for studying is now in full force, unfortunately.

Maybe I'll write more on that later.

1 comment:

bvanwechel said...

Hi! Yes, I still check your blog regularly. It is nicer seeing the family in real time, though!!