Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sick

I've been debating for the last two days if Anders had a tummy bug or a food reaction. Well, he woke up at 3am this morning because he vomited, and has proceeded to vomit a dozen more times since then (3 1/2 hours later), though it's mostly dry heaves right now. He's running a little fever, and had diarrhea, too. Guess a tummy bug wins the game.

Though I'm not thrilled about it (and it's hard to see him so sick!), it is nice that it isn't a food reaction!

It's going to be a long day today, though, as I had 2 hours of sleep. After the third time of putting him on his bed, and having him vomit 5-10 minutes later, I just put him on a blanket on the couch. I tried to sleep on the floor, but he would wake up with dry heaves, and the asleep/awake thing is hard for me when I'm this tired. So I just stayed awake. And I have that surprising false energy right now, I hope it will last through the whole day.

No comments: