Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was rather mellow around here--yesterday I woke up with the family, got up for about 2 hours, fell asleep rather accidentally (I just meant to lie down for a few minutes), and slept for 6 hours. I got up to make a few things for the Thanksgiving table, ate dinner, then went back to bed. After the kids were in bed, I got back up to relax for a bit with Carl.

Today is Carl's turn to be in bed, though I think he's just relaxing, not passed out from complete body fatigue. He briefly mentioned going somewhere today, but when I said I didn't think I could handle it, he decided he didn't really want to go, either.

Tomorrow may be more of the same. Carl has plans to go swimming, but though the weather is forcasting 68, it's forcasting 61 today, and it's (at noon) a much-cooler 54.

Happy Thanksgiving, from our family to yours.
From November 2008

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yea! Happy Thanksgiving - sorry you were feeling yucky. :(