Friday, May 08, 2009

Colorado

Our destination on our second day of driving was a town between Boulder and Denver. We arrived at Adrienne and Ryan's house without too much difficulty, and not too tired. Dinner was nice, and we all liked meeting T(3 1/2) and K(1), the first 2 kids of the many we'd meet on our trip. I went out to get a few things from the car and enjoyed the sunset, visible from their front door.



The next day we walked to the park in their subdivision. I could handle looking at this every day at the park!


Adrienne and kids going down the slide


CeeCee and her new friend




Carl snuggling with a tired boy


We had a great dinner on the grill the next night. The kids really enjoyed the cupcakes


Adrienne and family were preparing for a train trip/mini vacation the next morning, so we didn't stay the night there. Instead, after dinner we drove to Boulder to stay with Morgan and Wendy and their kids, A (2 1/2) and A (just turned 1). Somehow, I didn't take any pictures whatsoever in Boulder. We had fun, though!

No comments: