It was a busy week, and somehow I didn't take very many pictures at all. On Tuesday I taught at One Big Sky (preschool), then took Erik directly to his physical appointment at the doctor's. On Wednesday we had the standard CBS Bible study in the morning, Awana in the evening. On Thursday I had to get Sunday School ready; I took CeeCee to her 2 month visit, which took forever; and Carl and I did our weekly volunteering at the local public school. On Friday we baked graham crackers in Erik's class (the "cooking choice" during choice time) and Carl shared about his job as a pastor (all part of Erik's "student of the week" activities). We had lunch with Anders and Gramma and Grampa before picking up Erik.

I am not sure of the background, but Carl took this picture while I was out for my Saturday morning long run. They were still in playsilk costumes when I got home.

This picture shows how tiny CeeCee is. But she's growing! She was 8 lbs 10 oz (in her onesie and diaper) on Thursday, and she turned 10 weeks old today.
2 comments:
Juliana was 8 lbs, 14 oz at 10 1/2 weeks (in diaper and onesie)!
Looks like she's almost big enough for size 0-3 months! Woo hoo! Tiny babies are SO much fun!!!
Oh, your kids are just gorgeous! And CeeCee is getting so big. What lovely children.
Post a Comment