Erik also had his first playdate with a friend from school. We invited Sabrina to walk home with us, and her nanny picked her up at 5. They had a lot of fun doing a puppet show, playing dress up with the playsilks, and playing with clay. They were both so excited--seeing them walk home holding hands was very sweet. Erik also carried her lunch bag for her most of the way. Anders enjoyed the actual playdate as much as, if not more than, Erik. It's hard for Erik to stay focused on actually playing with a friend; I notice he's not around and find him off in his room reading a book. Sabrina loved holding CeeCee.
A cute picture of Anders, just because:
2 comments:
Alex and Cyan love those waffles too... and we are not gluten free but we still buy them, because they love them. lol!
Sounds like a good playdate... and you reminded me... I think I am going to make Cyan one of those puppet theatures for Christmas. Thanks!
Val
Yummy, I just finished the regular gluten free waffles. I have only tried those, but looking forward to all the varieties that are coming out. Frozen snack? CRAZY boy!! :)
Post a Comment