So, to commemorate Soccer Fall 07, I took a few pictures of Erik in his uniform, in the style of the professional shots.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Nov 4th--Our Soccer Pictures
After receiving a few group emails from Erik's soccer team, I stopped getting any. I figured it was just a quiet group, until one game day when they were passing out the team photos. The date had come and gone, and I hadn't known about them. At that point, I suspected that I had somehow been left off. It was true--they had an email with the address "heather_something@yahoo.com". It wasn't, however, my email address.
So, to commemorate Soccer Fall 07, I took a few pictures of Erik in his uniform, in the style of the professional shots.

So, to commemorate Soccer Fall 07, I took a few pictures of Erik in his uniform, in the style of the professional shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment