Last night was pretty good, though I'm exhausted today, and I'm only awake because R is grumpy. He didn't sleep as well last night. It seems that the powdered formula makes him constipated, while the ready-to-feed is fine. Or something like that. We went back to RTF once already, but had tried the powder again, with the same result. Now I just need to find time to get the RTF, and hope that WIC will agree when we finally get our WIC appointment.
But I handled both of them awake at night pretty well. R woke up before M had finished his bottle. I put him in the bouncy seat, put on the sling, put R in the sling (he then went back to sleep), and finished giving M his bottle. Then I changed his diaper, swaddled him up, and put him in his crib. So far, he just goes to sleep when you put him down.
The "big" boys are still enjoying having little babies in the house. They haven't seen Michael too much yet, since he's been sleeping for a lot of the time since he's been home.
I'll try to be consistent again in at least getting something down.
Here's a picture of the baby corner in our room. Anders is hiding under that blanket--he helped me get the crib moved over from the church, and then had a good time pretending to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment