Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 24th--presents and cookies

We started opening a few gifts on Christmas Eve, so as to spread out the fun. They had fun waiting throughout the day for that next moment when we deemed it OK to open another gift. Erik was able to avoid opening any clothing packages (while necessary and loved by his mother, they aren't his favorite choice), and especially enjoyed the game for both boys, HyperDash. If you can get your hands on it, do so. It is amazingly fun. It says for ages 6-12, but Anders loves it, too. He can do Level 1 with no help, and we call out instructions to him on any of the other levels. I'm sure he'll be a pro in no time.

Anders loved his box of treasures from Becca and Julius, including a favorite, a growing toy. This one is a frog which is now bigger than any frog should ever be, in one of my mixing bowls in the kitchen.



The boys and I made up the cookies from the gingersnaps dough in the fridge. Of course, there was a bit of sampling going on...





(Yes, Anders is eating just the sugar at this point. He asked me if he ate all of the sugar in his bowl if I would give him more. I took the bowl away before that became an option!)

No comments: