A blog about our family life. If you're related to me, you'll love it.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
December 9th--almost winter sunset
The colors are still wonderful, and we spend nearly every evening watching the sun go down from the back deck. The sun itself is now setting behind the trees--Carl and I have placed our bets on how far left it will go before the days start getting longer.
"winter" she says with a smirk & a giggle behind her hand as she thinks of us poor souls trapped beneath a blanket of freezing white snow. I don't think it's fair to call what you get "winter".
1 comment:
"winter" she says with a smirk & a giggle behind her hand as she thinks of us poor souls trapped beneath a blanket of freezing white snow. I don't think it's fair to call what you get "winter".
Post a Comment