Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20th--reading in the corner

Erik can often be found reading a book. Here he is in the "clubhouse" (I don't have pictures! I'll take them soon!) for some Sunday afternoon down time.

3 comments:

Becca said...

so glad you're back posting. We've been looking forward to news from the west coast. :)

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I just love my readers. I always thought it would be my girl, but my boys are the boy worms. Even Logan will crawl into my lap with a book every time I sit down. In fact, yesterday, I tried to get him to sit down to watch a library video, and he WOULD NOT sit down without a book. lol... And Alex hasn't put down Eldest in a week now. He is nearly done with it.

Cyan? Getting her to read a Bob Book is a chore. Her reading makes me feel as though my eyeballs are going to fall out. lol! But she is great at math and loves art. So who knows?

Love the picture. Sorry to babble. lol...

Val

Val in the Rose Garden said...

I meant book worms, not boy worms. :p