After a Saturday morning look at Craigslist, I found a crib that someone was giving away for free. Somehow (it's not normally the case with free items on Craigslist for me), we actually contacted the family before anyone else, and they gave it to us. They were also patient with the fact that we couldn't pick it up on Sunday as scheduled, since I spent that time in the ER.
I spent Tuesday morning putting it together. After trying to just guess, I decided that it made a lot more sense to find instructions online (which were easy to find), and after I did that, it didn't take very long at all. It's a beautiful crib and CeeCee is now sleeping in her own room.

And a picture of the hairstyle of the day
2 comments:
Wow, what a deal! That was free? We haven't had a lot of success obtaining free things on CL, either, but sometimes I just go for a price deal. :) We did get rid of a horrid rock from our lawn last fall on CL. Under the free section, we listed it as a "landscaping rock". :)
So jealous of all that hair. Nice job on the style! Good thing you didn't start with boys or I think you'd be as fashion crazy as us!
Post a Comment