Anders even had to wear the astronaut costume to the park today. I also taught him to put it on by himself, making it that much more fun for both of us.
Monday, July 14, 2008
An astronaut and a dragon
I recently got two used costumes for the boys. We have quite a bit of open-ended dress up, such as playsilks and hats and capes. However, we're limited in the amount of specific dress up, and when I saw these two (for a great price!) I knew the boys would have fun.



Anders even had to wear the astronaut costume to the park today. I also taught him to put it on by himself, making it that much more fun for both of us.
Anders even had to wear the astronaut costume to the park today. I also taught him to put it on by himself, making it that much more fun for both of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment