We had another nice walk
| From August 2008 |
Once we got there I walked around his classroom with him, looking at every area and sharing excitement with him about all of the fun toys. Another surprise was his teacher from his summer dance camp is one of his student teachers! After just one time walking around the classroom, and one book read to him, he felt ready to say goodbye with a big hug and kiss. I left him playing with a huge bin of legos.
(bad picture, sorry!)
| From August 2008 |
Enjoying the horses
| From August 2008 |
I enjoyed coffee with other parents, and ended up staying the whole morning chatting.
His preschool is daily from 8:30-12. When I picked him up, he was excited about his work of tracing the whole alphabet and was very glad to see me.
| From August 2008 |
We took a special first-day trip to the cafe on campus for lunch. He enjoyed french fries, a hot dog, fruit, and chips. I enjoyed the time with him, and it made the walk home much easier when it was broken in two parts. For once, we had the camera with us on the walk home, so he reminded me that I wanted to take a picture of him in the oak tree.
| From August 2008 |
| From August 2008 |
By the time we finally got home, it was almost time to go pick up E. from school. We drove to get him, to A's relief!
No comments:
Post a Comment