Monday, August 11, 2008

First Steps!

This evening, a high school friend from the neighborhood came over with a friend to play basketball with Carl. He loves CeeCee, so he stopped in to play with her for a few minutes. After just a few minutes, I looked over and saw that he was trying to get her to walk, and she was balancing, and looking like she was going to step! The set up wasn't perfect, but I grabbed the camera to do what I could.

Getting ready


Balancing


This isn't the time she actually took steps, but it's similar. We all got to see her take 3 steps towards him!


He had a strategy, based on how they got his little sister to walk (who is now almost 3!) Sure enough, just those few minutes got her going. Time to toddle!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Heather - She is just beautiful - Are you all in process with adopting? I have really enjoyed keeping up with you all through your blog. I am so inspired by so many things you do! Just wanted to say a quick hello and tell you how much I admire you as a mother!

Oh, BTW - Sam just started kindergarten! He is starting to read and is just getting so grown up right before our eyes. Check out my blog for his first day pics and entry.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is just so precious and adorable! I can't believe she is walking...time does pass so quickly.

Margaret(mamababa)