OK, it was very short-lived, and it wasn't really snow, but you have to admit it kind of looks like snow when coming down
It's hail! Isn't it pretty?
Now, coming from the midwest, it's hard to think of hail as fun. My immediate thoughts about hail are "ruins crops and dents cars!" I'm sure it's obvious, however, that this hail will do no harm.
It's rather pretty, I think. CeeCee was fascinated.
And, like any good storm, it was over very quickly. Moments later, the sun was intensely shining.
We did have more hail later on in the evening. In other meteorological news, Anders and I saw a beautiful double rainbow while driving to an appointment for CeeCee. It made sitting in traffic almost fun. Almost.
1 comment:
That is really cool. I love hail... but being from Western WA hail is one of those things that comes down for an hour, we have 2 inches of it for about another hour, and then it is gone. Not much damage, and it sure is pretty. :)
Check out the crazy weather at my blog. We got 3 more inches last night. We have a foot of snow now. In WA. Craziness.
Val
Post a Comment