Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The zoo

We took a spontaneous trip to the zoo with a preschool classmate. I didn't take the camera out much, as we were having fun. But the tiger was SO close, which is rare at the Oakland Zoo, at least when I've been there. Most of the time, I can't even see the tiger. So I had to snap a pic.
From December 2008


It was really, really quiet at the zoo, as it had been raining in the morning, and would rain before we left. The benefit of being really close to the zoo--we could sneak in for a few hours and then leave. But the quietness made the primates very chatty whenever the boys ran by (not very quietly, of course).
From December 2008


the only picture I got of one of the kids--Anders wasn't in the mood.
From December 2008

No comments: