Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14th--a sunset

A busy busy Sunday. Of note, after church Erik and I rushed off to a local private elementary school where Erik had a kindergarten screening. It was stressful--for me! It's hard to have no input in that nearly-2 hour time. Did he follow instructions? Did he "shine", and show them how smart he was? Or was he silly, wandering, and unfocused? Did they correct his behavior if it was inappropriate? Or did they just let him go? Ah, I will probably never know. Erik's report was, "I had fun!" I suppose that's the most important part. We'll find out around March 8th if he does in fact get into that school.

I did remember to snap one picture though, of a beautiful sunset. I'm not sure how to take a good sunset picture, so this can also capture my room for improvement, to be compared after I figure it out.
From January 2007

No comments: