Thursday, January 18, 2007

January 19th--The sun is going down

What a joy to live in the Bay Area, and be able to default with a picture of the sunset every night. Again, I didn't get my camera out until the sun was going down. And yet, the sunset picture looks completely different than just a few days ago. Amazing!

This morning during our "date" time, Carl and I took care of various errands and phone calls, mostly relating to foster care. And Anders and I went grocery shopping all afternoon, hitting four stores for a variety of items. I'm leaving early tomorrow afternoon for a Women's retreat, and I'll be gone until later Sunday afternoon, so I had to make sure there was food aplenty for Carl for the weekend. The boys will make pizza on Friday night, that should be great fun for them. Anders has been begging for pizza since the day after we finished the leftovers the last time we made it (not even two weeks ago!). Posted by Picasa

No comments: