Anders has cracker crumbs all over his face, because he was eating crackers and covering up his face so that I couldn't take a picture.I was supposed to be getting ready for Erik's birthday party on Saturday (only 2 1/2 months after his birthday), but I was sick, and didn't feel like doing much of anything. Of course, that means everything that needs to be done will still have to be done, just with less time and more stress. Thankfully this is a low-key party. Erik just wants a time to be the "inviter", and to be in charge of kids who will play whatever games he wants to play. I thought he wasn't old enough to know what he was missing if we didn't have a party, but when he started planning his own, I got it together enough to give out invitations.
Oh, and a bonus sunset picture
![]() |
| From January 2007 |
And here is anothe bonus--same sunset, taken by Anders on the Fisher-Price camera
![]() |
| From January 2007 |


No comments:
Post a Comment