Monday, January 29, 2007

January 29th--Outside

I didn't take any pictures on the 28th. I was too depressed about my broken camera. We went outside to play this afternoon, however, and I couldn't resist bringing the camera. With the right amount of jiggling, I figured out how to make it zoom, and had a great time taking many (many! 200+) pictures. The lighting outside was perfect--not too sunny, but enough light for no-flash pictures.

Poor Carl got hit hard with the flu overnight, and spent most of the day in bed. Hopefully today is his worst day. Somehow the boys have been slightly sick, but nothing major yet. I can't believe they'd make it through the flu without getting it, but I'm still hopeful.

Outside, the boys had fun bike riding. Erik went first, and I could see that he barely fits on the little bike. He has a "new" bike coming soon, so I adjusted the seat so that Anders could start learning how to ride, too. He didn't pick it up right away, but had fun as I pushed him around and helped him pedal.

From End of Januar...


From End of Januar...


I also had fun taking some macro shots of little flowers
From End of Januar...


The boys are sitting in a boat, fishing. It was a good day, I think when the "day" was done, they had caught over 50 fish.
From End of Januar...

No comments: