Thursday, February 01, 2007

January 30th

Anders loved being outside yesterday so much that we had to go "up the hill" for a walk. However, Erik didn't want to go with, which was hard for Anders. He started melting down about every little thing, and I finally swooped him up and took him in to put him to bed.

Now, he goes to bed early every day. The latest he is up is 6pm, and that's late. He doesn't nap, and he wakes up by 6am every day. However, when I realized he was so tired, it was only 4:00. I knew he couldn't make it much longer, though, as he couldn't stop crying that I spread the petals of a dying rose on the ground. By the time I got him into pajamas, gave him Claritin and nursed him to sleep, it was 4:30.

It seems he was a little sick, as he woke up 30 minutes later, crying, "I sick, mama! I sick!" After a rough evening, the motrin kicked in and he fell asleep and slept well the rest of the night. With normal kid-resilience, he woke up feeling just fine the next morning.

I wanted to take more pictures, but this is what most of them looked like:
From End of Januar...


And a bonus picture of an orange on our tree. We have many of them still on the tree this year, as they are not very sweet. I made a pitcher of undrinkable fresh-squeezed orange juice--it was incredibly sour! I don't know what makes them sweet vs. not sweet, but I have plans to do some research and see if there's anything we should do.
From End of Januar...

No comments: