I fell asleep somewhere between 10:15 and 10:30, and didn't wake up until 3. Anders ended up staying at Gramma and Grampa's house, so Carl still got work done. I dozed until 5, and had a relaxing evening. I'm now getting ready to go to sleep for some uninterrupted rest, and hopefully Anders provides Gramma and Grampa with the same.
But I did take a great picture today. In the mail, I received my (first) copy of 52 Activities for You and Your Toddler. I did a freelance writing project last year for Lynn Gordon, and wrote these cards. It was kind of scary to open the deck and see my name on the title card, and then to read through the activities. They still look fun, though, and the illustrations are great.
This is not the best picture, since it was dark and I had to turn off the flash in order not to get too much glare. But at least you can see my name!
![]() |
| From February 2007 |

No comments:
Post a Comment