Saturday, March 28, 2009

Fun at the park

We continue to enjoy our spring weather, and decided to head out to the park just for a quick picnic lunch.

Before we left, I finished CeeCee's hair. For some reason, I've never done twists before, and I love them. Easier than braids, and they look great.



At the park




Chasing after me as I tried to run in front of her to get a picture

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oooo - I love the twists, too. Very cute. Nice job! You're better at hair duty than me. I pretty much just leave Juliana's alone b/c it's so fine.

I love that outfit. It was one of my favorites with Juliana. I have a picture of her in it on my blog somewhere. Is CeeCee still doing 6-12 months? I wish she'd speed up her growth just a bit or Juliana's clothes are going to be off a season on the sizing! :)