Sunday, March 22, 2009

Turn 5, lose a tooth!

Anders got his first loose tooth the day after his birthday, and lost it on Sunday morning, March 22nd. It was a surprise to us, we didn't even know it was loose.

On the way to church, he asked me what to do if he lost it at church. I told him to give it to his teachers, so it wouldn't get lost. Of course, he lost it at church, and didn't give it to his teachers, and lost it. His teacher later found it, though, wrapped up in the mat he was sitting on!



A more typical "Anders" face



The tooth next to it is mildly wiggly, so it probably won't be too long before it's gone, too.

2 comments:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Oh! First lost tooth! I love that. :) I bet he was so proud!

Val

Becca said...

congrats to Anders - what a busy month for him! :)