Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lunch buddies

Anders is done with preschool every day at 12. I pick him up with a lunch packed, and we sit outside with our other Lunch Buddies to enjoy lunch. Some days we stay for 15 minutes, some days for over an hour. There are 3 other kids who are there most days, and 4-5 others who are there sometimes. It's a great time for us.

From March 2009


From March 2009


Smelling the flower
From March 2009


Having a picnic on the sidewalk (as opposed to at the table, where we normally eat)
From March 2009

3 comments:

Anittah Patrick said...

Heather, you look just as I remember you :)

Heather said...

Thanks, Annitah! I feel so totally different, but that's maturity for you.

Becca said...

so I was just noticing CeeCees dress. :) You'll be getting a ton of HA 80s from us. Her dresses still fit, but her shirts are just a bit snug. I seriously have like another tote of clothes for CeeCee. :D She needs to gain some weight!! ;)