Friday, June 08, 2007

June 7th--New baby wrap

I finally did it! I got to a local store and purchased a Moby Wrap. I have wanted one for awhile, but I'm always slow to order something online, and I just hadn't found the time to go in person. I finally told Carl, though, and we made time on the way home from Grampa's house. It was much easier, because I could run in and get it, and he just stayed in the car with the babies and Anders (Erik was at Grampa's house).

Here's a picture of me with the babies, R in the Nojo sling. R really really prefers to be upright, and sleeps really well that way. I also have a hard time getting the Nojo tight enough for me. (I only prop the bottle like that for pictures ;) )


This is my first attempt at the Moby. This is NOT RIGHT. It's also not very secure. But R loved it anyway, and immediately fell asleep.


I got Carl to hold R, and tried wrapping again.


It was right! This time Carl took a picture for me. R loved it. I love how secure it feels, and how it spreads the weight on both shoulders.


A picture of just me, because I don't hate it.


Here's a bad picture of R in the Moby again, this time in cradle hold (he's facing to the side. Previous he was curled up against my chest, facing in), and G on my arm. I do this a lot.


And just to see if I could, here are both of them in the twin hug hold.

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Oh, they just look so cuddly all 'wrapped' up!

Heather@To Sow a Seed said...

Now I've decided I *must* get a wrap ... love it! Thanks, too, for sharing some of your foster experiences. We are awaiting placement through foster adopt and I'm hungry for news from those who have BTDT.