Saturday, June 16, 2007

June 15th

We had a doctor's appointment for Gabriella today. We somehow got out the door on time, and made it to the office a little bit later. It was a bit overwhelming to take four kids to a doctor's office, but we got it done. The big boys listened well until the end, when they were really hungry. Gabriella is absolutely healthy and weighing in at 9 lbs 7 oz.

We went for the first time to the "foster care clinic", which the doctor told me has some new fancy name now, which I can't remember. Basically, that means I also get a social worker. Woo! One person assigned to us, instead of a different worker for each kid! I'm not sure I really need what she can offer me right now, but I'm all for the additional layer of support.

Both babies are starting to be more alert in between eating and sleeping. Gabriella especially loves to lie on the floor and play (R much prefers to be carried around). Here is Erik talking to the babies as they play.

No comments: