Saturday, June 16, 2007

June 11th--my birthday!

The morning was Erik's last day of preschool. We all took him to school, then went to do some shopping together in a local neighborhood, the Laurel (everyone but Erik, of course). It was a beautiful morning, so we put one baby in the wrap, one in the stroller, and walked between stores. We then picked up Erik together. We took a picture of Erik with Dorothy, his teacher, though he had just received an ice pop from another mom, and wasn't very interested in the pic.



Monday is our eat-out day, so we took the recycling to the recycling center in Berkeley, and then went to Chipotle.

For dinner, Carl's parents came over. Bob's birthday was the 10th, so we had a joint birthday dinner celebration, and made pizza. (I was out of "green sauce", and Anders refuses to eat "red sauce", so I made a mock pesto for the boys' pizza--olive oil, some spices, and some parmesan cheese all mixed together. It definitely wasn't the same, but it looked green enough that Anders would eat it!)



We had ice cream for dessert, and I opened presents. Then, I had a meeting and Gramma and Grampa had to get home to finish packing for their trip to France, leaving on the 12th! They enjoyed baby holding duty most of the evening:




I'm now 32!

No comments: