Wednesday, June 06, 2007

June 5th--new books

A few weeks ago, I was able to purchase several used books from someone on an online forum. Children's reference-type books, and she was selling them for not much money. I purchased enough that it made it about $20 to ship media mail, and waited eagerly for them to arrive.

They arrived today, and after dinner when Erik was playing his leapster, I pulled one out for him. It's something about Earth and Space (I'm holding an almost-sleeping baby, and I don't want to get up and check for sure). His face lit up, he immediately put down the game and started reading it.

From June 2007 XT


After learning some more about our amazing universe, he decided he wanted to hold Gabriella.


We had a great morning at the park with friends. The boys played really well with the other kids there. Most of the kids at this park are younger (at least when we're there on weekday mornings), but there was a boy closer to Erik's age who really wanted to play with him. Erik obliged for some of the time. Anders managed to figure out the only way to get really dirty at the park--get out your water bottle, and get the sand wet and muddy.

No comments: