Erik and Anders had their first day of their "together" dance camp at our local dance studio. The camp is from 10-12 every day, and is loosely themed on "Go, Diego, Go!" They dance, do movement games, and make projects together. Anders was a bit reluctant to leave, but quickly followed Erik (who of course was eager and the first person through the door). We came back early to pick them up so that we could watch--they were so cute! Anders did fine, and though Erik had a few issues with transitions, he loved it, too. Two hours goes very quickly, though!
After going out for lunch and doing some errands, we came home to do some outside work. I trimmed the hedge next to our carport while Carl watered plants and raked up at least 5 huge piles of oak leaves.
I know, it's not very exciting, but I worked hard on that hedge! It would probably be more dramatic if I'd taken a shot of it before. Just imagine a spooky overgrown hedge covered in cobwebs.
1 comment:
Hey! I ran 13 miles on Sunday! I have a 1/2 marathon coming up in about a month. Thanks for stopping by my site.
Belle
Post a Comment