Today we all went to the dentist. We schedule our 6 month cleanings all at the same time. The boys go first, then they watch a video while Carl and I get our teeth cleaned. Today was the first time Anders has really consented to getting his teeth cleaned. He did everything but the toothpaste. He was lying on top of me in the chair, calm as can be as he watched Backyardigans. She put the toothpaste on, and suddenly he was tense and crying. After we calmed him down, she used the toothbrush again with no paste, and he was fine. Next time I think I'll bring our toothpaste from home!
All of us checked out fine with no cavities. Hooray!



(Erik took this picture!)
1 comment:
Beautiful teeth!!! :D
I so need to do this... but I hate the Dentist Co Pays.. . they are just SO much! Perhaps at Tax return time. I just have so much I need done. *sigh*
Val
Post a Comment