Yesterday the boys both went with Grampa (and Gramma for lunch), so Carl and I went to Ikea and purchased a new bookshelf for the playroom/family room. We had fun putting it together (with only a little bit of tension as we tried to make it work), and we absolutely love it in the playroom. Here's a picture.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
August 9th
I took a few days off of taking pictures. Getting back into the routine of life here, I guess.
Yesterday the boys both went with Grampa (and Gramma for lunch), so Carl and I went to Ikea and purchased a new bookshelf for the playroom/family room. We had fun putting it together (with only a little bit of tension as we tried to make it work), and we absolutely love it in the playroom. Here's a picture.
Yesterday the boys both went with Grampa (and Gramma for lunch), so Carl and I went to Ikea and purchased a new bookshelf for the playroom/family room. We had fun putting it together (with only a little bit of tension as we tried to make it work), and we absolutely love it in the playroom. Here's a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this! I have seen smaller versions of this and have wanted to get one myself, with the pull-out cloth baskets (like 9 cubes). This one is super nice, and looks great in that corner!
Post a Comment