Saturday, April 21, 2007

April 12th

Thursday is normally my quiet day. Erik has school in the morning, and Anders goes to playgroup and music class with Grampa. I pick up Erik and go to Gramma and Grampa's house for lunch (I don't have to fix it or clean it up!), then take Anders home with me while Erik stays with Grampa for music class and an overnight.

Today, however, Grampa and Gramma were on spring break, so I had the boys all day long. Playgroup was on spring break, but we went to music class. Since it's quite a way from our house, we decided to take a picnic lunch and go to the Little Farm between Anders's class at 11 and Erik's class at 4.

From April 2007


After our picnic, Erik pretending to be a bandit


On the "tree bouncer"




Both boys sitting still and looking at the camera! I must have bribed them with something ;)


Watching the ducks


Looking to see if the pig was still "on vacation"


Feeding the cow


We left in the morning around 9:30 (stopping at Target before the first music class) and returned home at 6. A long, full day!

No comments: