For dinner, I steamed the salmon and roasted the asparagus (we like it better roasted than steamed). We haven't regularly had fish in our house for a long time--we waited for awhile because of Anders's propensity toward food allergies. So it was a "new food" for him, and since Erik hadn't had it in a long time, it was as if it were a new food for him. So they didn't eat much of it.
I, on the other hand, absolutely loved it. It was so good. The best part was the homemade crème fraîche. We didn't make it, but the woman coordinating the meal for Mother's Council did. It was so good. I ate all of the strawberries by myself, and also ate most of the strawberries Grampa sent home with us after lunch (I did manage to save a few for the boys' breakfast!) I have never considered making my own, but the next time I want something a little special, I will think about strawberries and crème fraîche.
And, since I'm on a roll, another picture of me! This is "the next day" of my haircut--doing it all by myself. I actually used the blow dryer, and I was pleased with how it looked.
No comments:
Post a Comment