Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April 8th--He is Risen!

With candy day over, we were free to concentrate on Resurrection Sunday. The boys and I enjoyed a more relaxed Sunday morning, as I didn't have anything to prepare before Sunday School, since there was no Sunday School. After their weekly bath, they got their nice new Easter clothes on, and I tried to get a few pictures of them. They weren't especially cooperative, but the pictures are still pretty cute.

Here they are "hooking on", as they call it.
From April 2007




I was trying to get them to hug with their sides to me, so I could see their faces, but they didn't get it. I still thought this was cute, though.


Erik looking out from the back


I was having a hard time with the lighting on the back steps. This one is decent, but they look so somber!


The light/dark contrast was just strong. This one worked better in b&w


Handsome Erik


Trying to get a picture of all three of us, but Anders didn't understand where to put his head (and I chopped it off a bit, too)

1 comment:

J. Folken said...

These outfits are so cute - precisely why I think two of the same gender is so fun. :)