Monday, April 02, 2007

April 2nd--Park fun

We had a fun Monday today. While Carl took Erik to preschool, and went with Anders to get coffee, hang out with friends, and get some produce, I went for a run. With Carl off, I try to do a long run on Mondays. My goal today was 12 miles, but running brain caused me to add laps wrong, and I only went 11 1/4. It was a good run, though.

After picking up Erik, we went to Chipotle for lunch. Monday is our eat-out day, but eating at Chipotle for dinner leaves us sitting in the traffic, so we decided to try it for lunch. And then we were able to go play at our favorite Jordan Park.



Anders is wearing his new outfit from Uncle Jay and Auntie Vern:






1 comment:

J. Folken said...

The boys looks so much alike with their glasses. I think the first picture is really cute, because of the boys in the foreground and those two little girls in the background who also look similar in their hats and pink sweaters. :) Going to the park is always a winner with my kids, too!