![]() |
| From February 2007 |
The science goggles are a hot commodity in our household. Anders likes them, I suspect, because he really wants to have glasses like Erik. Not to mention that Erik likes the goggles, so Anders automatically likes them, too. So most of the time, I find Anders walking around with them, asking to do an experiment.
Today, however, Erik found them, and was eager to pull out his science book and do some experiments. I love how he studied the book until he found the perfect experiment to start.

We did a heart-rate experiment. We counted my breaths in 30 seconds, then counted them again after I ran in place for 30 seconds. Erik even made a chart! We started working on his, but he kept laughing in the middle of the resting counting. In order to hear his breaths, I put my ear to his chest, and for some reason he found it funny. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment