

The boys needed a little assistance from Dad at the end of our walk


In the afternoon, we had our 3rd week of "extra" foster care training. We didn't have to attend the morning session, as it was a repeat of something we just covered in the training class in December. The afternoon was on Developmental Disabilities, with a presenter from the Regional Center who works with the 0-3 program. I didn't really learn anything new, but I enjoyed her presentation and her push for early intervention.
Immediately following the class, we went to a gathering for parents of gifted kids in the East Bay. There has been an email list (I just found out from my friend Kim, who invited me), but they haven't gathered in any way yet. Kim set this up, and we had a great time chatting and eating our dinner at Crab's Cove.
No comments:
Post a Comment