
Yes, it's true, we went to a Wiggles concert. (Thanks, Grampa!) Anders was excited from the start, but it took Erik about 24 hours to warm up to the idea. We purchased the tickets on Sunday afternoon, and told him right afterwards. He initially cried hard and asked to stay home alone, because he'd be too tired. Monday morning he was willing to consider going, as long as I would promise to leave with him if he didn't like it. And by Monday afternoon, he said, "Mom, I changed my mind. I want to go."
As we were leaving for story time at the library immediately before the show, Anders asked Erik, "Are you worried about it?" Erik replied, "No, I'm not worried anymore. It will be fun!" And Anders had a very typical Anders response of, "Great. I can't believe it!"
They both had an amazing time at the show. The look of happiness on their faces as the Wiggles drove out was precious.

Erik greatly enjoyed dancing to all of the songs.


It was even more fun than I thought would be possible at a Wiggles concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment