Sunday, March 25, 2007

March 19th, I think.

Feeling a little crazy. I am trying to catch up, sure. But on the Picasa web albums, it says that this picture is from March 19th:



That is Anders's train table for his birthday, which is March 20th. We put it together and "wrapped" it on Monday night, so it is entirely possible that the picture is from Monday night. However, subsequent pictures of Anders opening his presents on his birthday morning also say March 19th. I know that's not true. Later in the morning, the date is right.

So why am I confused? Do I have pictures listed under the wrong dates other times when I am playing catch-up? I hope not. Though I know that the actual detail of any particular day isn't really that relevant in the long-term, it makes me feel a little crazy now. If I'm going to go to the effort to take pictures, organize them, and blog about them, I want them to at least be right.

No comments: