Sunday, March 25, 2007

March 25th--Sunday

A good Sunday, again. A wonderful church service--one of those times when the music and the sermon fit so well together. I hadn't really talked to Carl this week about his sermon, as we often do, and it was very moving to me. Amazingly, I was able to focus even without Gramma and Grampa there to help out with the boys. Anders went to the nursery right away after the music, which helped. He can sit for longer, but I can't focus if I'm handing him books, reminding him to be quiet, etc.

Sunday afternoon was just relaxing at home, and of course we had pizza. Which was notable this week--I was out of pesto sauce, which I've been using instead of tomato sauce due to the fact tomatoes were really making me sick for awhile. But recently I've had ketchup a few times at In'N'Out, and I had chili a few weeks ago and did fine. So I decided to try pizza sauce on the pizza tonight.

Other than the fact that Anders did NOT want to have red sauce on his pizza, so he only ate the crust, the rest of us did just fine with it. I should say, I did fine with it, Erik has been sleeping all night so I guess he did fine with it, and Carl has no issues with any kind of food. We still really like it with pesto sauce, but it's nice to have the option now.

A picture of Anders right before bedtime
From March #2 2007

No comments: