The boys still do give her bottles sometimes, though both of them prefer to "play" with her when she's awake and happy.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
September 21st--The peanut is growing!
CeeCee is growing! She finally fits into most of her newborn clothing, and even some of the 0-3 month size doesn't fall right off. She may be about 7 1/2 pounds now. We're settling into a nice pattern, and right now she's only up once most nights. That once normally lasts for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, but if it's timed right, I still get a good night's sleep. She has more awake times, too, where she's smiley and happy, and she loves to "talk" to anyone who will make eye contact. Thankfully, she is still really good at sleeping in the sling, too; she spends a good portion of most days being carried in the sling, while we walk to and from school and while we're just out and about.
The boys still do give her bottles sometimes, though both of them prefer to "play" with her when she's awake and happy.

The boys still do give her bottles sometimes, though both of them prefer to "play" with her when she's awake and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi there, just wanted to say that I love your blog. My family is also a foster family and I have many similar pictures to that of your son feeding the baby. Your children are precious! :)
Michelle
Proud Mommy of Logan and Gabrielle
Proud Foster mommy of Nathan
I remember when Juliana started growing into her size 0-3. I kept thinking how much easier it was to keep her socks on! :) Did you get the box we sent you?
Post a Comment