Saturday, September 29, 2007

September 22nd--rain!

It's only September, but we had our first day of rain. I went out for my long run around 6:30, and there was a very light misty rain falling. It continued that way for the first 10 miles I ran. (That's not phrased quite right, as I certainly didn't run a second 10 miles. But it's late, and I don't want to fix it...) It was the kind of rain that felt good when running--it was about 56 degrees outside, so it wasn't too cold. I could feel the rain hitting me, but I never felt wet.

However, miles 11 and 12 (and that's all I ran!) were done in an absolute downpour. It was fun, but I'm not sure I'm looking forward to the official rainy season and running.

When I got back from my run, Erik and Anders were enjoying the rain, too.






Later on that afternoon we went to a wedding at the church. When looking for clothes for the boys, I found this shirt/tie/vest set that Grandma Barb had originally purchased for Erik a few years ago. It's sized as a 5, but it never fit him. It fit Anders perfectly, however.


Here is Carl officiating (in his new suit, too!)

No comments: